- It is YOUR responsibility to check and see what work you have missed and need to make up! Here is what you need to do:
- First, check with a classmate! You may want to copy the notes they have taken from the day/s you’ve missed.
- Next, check the ABSENT WORK Board Under and go to the filing box and look for any worksheets that correspond to that day’s assignment.
- You have one additional day from the day you were absent to complete and turn in all work from the day/s you missed. (See me in the case of long-term absences lasting more than 3 days.)
- TESTS OR QUIZZES MUST BE ARRANGED TO BE MADE UP WITH ME AFTER SCHOOL!
- Any work that was due the day you missed is due immediately when you return or it will be considered late.
- All absent work should be turned into the ABSENT and LATE tray
- If your absence is considered unexcused, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY CREDIT ON ANY ASSIGNMENT WHICH IS DUE OR ASSIGNED ON THE DAY YOU MISS… THIS ALSO INCLUDES TESTS AND QUIZZES! You will be given a chance to make up the assignment/test/quiz, ONLY when the absence becomes excused.
- iF YOU ARE aBSENT THE dAY THE tEST rEVIEW aNSWERS ARE GIVEN OUT IN CLASS, yOU ARE STILL REQUIRED TO tAKE THE TEST THE DAY YOU RETURN.