- FULL CREDIT- To receive full credit on any assignment in this class you MUST have the assignment completed when you walk into the classroom, ON THE DAY IT IS DUE. Online Tutorials MUST be completed by 7:00am ON THE DAY IT IS DUE to be considered on time.
partially finished assignments are not accepted
- If the assignment is turned in after the teacher has collected it, you may still turn in the completed assignment within one school day, but will receive a reduction in whatever grade you would have earned for full credit. Please put your completed assignment in the Late and Absent tray on your teacher’s desk. It must be clearly labeled LATE on the front page.
- two dAYS lATE= 30% OFF WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE EARNED
- tHREE dAYs lATe= 45% OFF WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE EARNED
- ZERO CREDIT- Any work not received by the unit’s test date will not be given credit. This also includes work assigned or due on a day which is considered an unexcused absence.
***uNIT tEST rEVIEWS NOT received BY THE BEGINNING OF CLASS ON THE DAY THEY ARE DUE ARE SUBJECT TO zERO CREDIT SINCE THE aNSWERS ARE GIVEN OUT IN CLASS THAT dAY. sTUDENTS WHO WANT TO RECEIVE THE CREDIT THEY LOST HAVE UP TO TWO DAYS TO WRITE A THREE-fIVE PARAGRAPH ESSAY SUMMARIZING THE corresponding UNIT FOR WHICH THEY LOST CREDIT.